Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Space


This is my space.My own little space. I have just 1 room and a shed, so all my belongings are crammed under my bed, in my wardrobe and in the shed (and I have many belongings...). This is the tidiest corner of my room, it contains my bed, side table, china cabinet and vintage cane chair. 
My favourite thrifted item in this picture is my old cane chair. It was $20 at my local salvos and is oh so comfy! 
My favourite online purchase is by far my pineapple lamp. I have a obsession with pineapples and was browsing through eBay one day to come accross this lamp. I had to buy! I had it shipped all the way from America and although it was a bit expencive I dont think I could love it more.
Hope you enjoyed this insight into my abode.
LT x

No comments:

Post a Comment