Tuesday 4 June 2013

Aloha!

Welcome to Living Thrifty,
This blog will give you a daily fix of all things thrifty, including interior ideas, feature homes, upcycling and just great thrifted finds!

A bit about me;
I am Emma and I am 21 years old, living in Adelaide, South Australia. 
All my life I have been interested in recycling/upcycling and I have a home business that upcycles teak dishes into works out art and they can be seen here. 
My Mother and I regularly visit the local op shops as well as yard sales and 'trash and treasure' markets and we have been doing so since I was about 17. 
To me, thrifting is a way of life. Almost all of my furniture/homewares is from thrift stores and even my clothing too.
But enough about me, I hope you will enjoy my new blog,
Stay Tuned!
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment