Friday 28 June 2013

Instagram Challenge #1

@aliceintheeve - I love this simple vignette made from a vintage garden chair,watering can and jar. Inspired!
Today is the day! It is the first official blog entry for our instagram challenge: #livingthriftyaustralia !
This week we have had a great and inspiring responce from people all around the globe and it has truely touched me to see that there are so many environmentally concious and style savvy people out there. So without further adeu, the pictures in this post are my favourite from this past week (in no particular order) and there were a few more then five that stood out, so here are my 7 favourite, I hope you like them as much as I do!

@sheiiybeiiy - I love this thrifted office setting, simple and stylish. (Drooling over that old kitchen hutch!)
@fawnandfiligree - I love this use for old crates, such rustic charm!
@aliceintheeve - I am inlove with the idea of using old corigated iron as a splash back in your kitchen!
@birdiebirdie_ - I am looking forward to seeing the finished resto project!
@treehouse_girl - Love the look of thrifted plates all clustered together! 
@mariessmak - This retro side board is to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment