Thursday 15 August 2013

The Golden Fleece Cafe


This morning the sun was shining and the sky was blue, so I decided to go exploring. Willunga is a town that I usually pass straight through on my way to Victor Harbour but today I decided to take a chance and see what it has to offer. I knew of the Golden Fleece but had never visited until today and I was very impressed. I was immediately greated with smiling faces and funky retro decor (see pictures). I treated myself to a berry and chia smoothie and drank in my surroundings. Each interior table was dressed with fresh flowers and a deck of cards and the out door tables were adorned with succulents in terracotta pots. The charming mix matched furniture teamed with an open fire place and retro pendant lighting created a very warm inviting environment and the floor to ceiling windows with succulents in tea cups was the icing on the cake!
If you are ever passing through Willunga I urge you to pull up and visit this cute cafe in such a gorgeous historic town. (Golden Fleece details in my Cafe Directory)


No comments:

Post a Comment